Wednesday 6 November 2013

NEW VIDEO: Perfectionism & Update

Hey guys, on Monday we put up a new video on our YouTube in which ramble a lot. Would be great if you could check it out (:

I basically just say what's happening with our videos and why we haven't posted in awhile. I'm still trying to write out my own good videos but since I won't have as much time being in my last year of University I'm having to compromise and do more tags. I guess most people don't mind tags, and it's probably just me that thinks there not all that creative but I don't know.

What do you guys think? Would you prefer to see weekly videos even if sometimes they will be tags or would you prefer to see more creative videos that I've put a lot more time and effort into but less often?

Please do let me know your opinions in the comments either here or on the video.

Thanks, talk to you guys soon.

Louisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment