Monday 11 November 2013

Television Times



Hey guys! It's Katie here, I'm not feeling that great so I decided I'd do a blog post while I'm sniffling away. 

Today I wanted to talk about a TV show that I've been loving ever since it started.
Now I say love it but the funny thing is I was very reluctant to start it simply because of the amount of hype surrounding it... you may think I'm strange because hype often means it's good right? For some reason I'm like this with a lot of films, TV shows and what have you. I think it's simply because I don't want to be disappointed. 

Anyway, onto the show... Orphan Black (OP) is a fab fabbity fab show on BBC America (which has just recently finished on BBC Three over here in Blighty) about a woman called Sarah who accidentally wanders into someone else's life while uncovering nasty secrets about herself and others. 



It is very well acted and without giving the story away, one person's acting skills are well above what you would expect for a TV show nowadays. It's set around a topic that interests me greatly (I'm sure you can research it yourself, I don't want to spoil it for you!) which of course helps to keep me interested in the show as it develops. OP has so many twists and turns to keep you hooked onto the series until it reaches its finale. It's also rich in comedic value which is always good for a TV show! 

I'd love to talk about it more but I'm worried about spoiling it for you. All I have left to say is... Go and give it a go and see what all the fuss is about- trust me you won't be disappointed! :) 

Talk to you all soon,
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment