Friday 6 December 2013

Guess what..

...

Only 19 days till Christmas!



How exciting is that omg. I hope you all are well, we put up the tree and various Christmassy decorations last weekend and that really got me into the festive spirit. I put on some Christmas music and ahhh it was so lovely. This sounds like a really childish thing to say, but I wish I still believed in Santa :( it made Christmas so much more magical! The funny thing is I still have a stocking every Christmas.. yes I am a five year old child inside.

What I wanted to ask you guys, was what are your Christmas traditions? do you do anything different at Christmas? please answer in the comments below :D

You can check out our latest video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSIo7YTUSOA

and Subscribe by clicking the nice button over there! ->

Love you all x
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment