Monday 2 December 2013

Potterhead's Unite

Yes, you've guessed it... it's a post about Harry Potter!
How did you know?

So Harry Potter, as you probably are well aware is a world-wide phenomenon. It's was my childhood and I'm sure thousands of others childhood's too. It's truly beautiful. (That was meant to sound less cringe-worthy than it did!). Just recently I've had the urge to watch all the films in one massive Potter Marathon we shall see how that goes... I worked out that all the films combined equal to 19.4 hours!


I think if I were to choose my favourite film and book from the series, I would choose Prisoner of Azkaban or Deathly Hallows Part Two. Book wise I would perhaps choose Goblet of Fire or Chamber of Secrets? To be honest it's hard to remember, I am ashamed with how little Potterhead stuff I've indulged in recently.

With that said... I want to know:
What are your favourite Harry Potter Books and Films? 


(p.s. who doesn't have a guilty pleasure for this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzrgXFeX_o)


Bye
~Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment