Wednesday 4 December 2013

Tea


Ok..so... this post may seem a bit odd but just bare with me guys.

Tea. Tea is a wonderful invention (at least I think so). It is stereotyped that we British love Tea so much we become Tea-mad. Is that a thing? I don't know. Anyway, I find this quite odd because not every single British person likes Tea- I mean we're all different. I know for a fact Louisa doesn't like Tea. So where has this apparent "obsession" come from?

To be honest, though I do find things like this quite funny:
















Yes Tom, we can see you love your Tea.

Personally I prefer Tea to coffee but I love a nice hot chocolate too. What do you think? Do you prefer coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Let us know in the comments below!

Bye for now x
~Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment