Monday 17 February 2014

Exciting Times

Hey all. We have now reached 150 Subscribers on our YouTube Channel (I know it says 142 on YouTube- it takes forever to update haha) and this is very exciting. I (and I'm also sure Louisa) am very thankful for all the support everyone has given us since we first started out. The BookTube community is pretty damn wonderful. Seeing all the comments and the friends we have made on this website has made me an extremely happy bunny.  I know this sounds cheesy but I just wanted to express how much we appreciate the support. Here are some GIF's that you might enjoy..














































Thankyou for everything and if your not subscribed what are you doing?! The Subscribe button is over there....>

Talk to you soon
~Katie x




No comments:

Post a Comment